Applied Chemistry for a better well.
Rockwater provides chemical products backed by fluid expertise across a wide range of oil and gas industry applications. Our on-site services as well as in-house technical teams help improve ease-of-use for each product we deliver. From completion to production, Rockwater goes the last mile with our direct-to-the-field logistics and support.
- Automated Inventory Management (AIMS™)
- Remote Tank Level monitoring
- Low inventory Alerts & Auto Dispatch
- Scheduled Drive-by Service
- On-Site Services
- Direct-to-Well Delivery
Field Analysis & Verification
- Sample Collection & testing
- Product Qualification
- Treatment Verification
(Pre/POST Bacteria & Scale Testing)
- Field and Lab Water Analysis
Chemical Disclosure Reporting
- Regulatory Verification
- Frac Focus Reporting and Submission
- Pre-Qualified Chemical Packages
- SDS Document Management
- EPA Registration & Compliance by state
Post Treatment Monitoring
- Dedicated Fluid Design Specialists
- Historical Data and Reporting
- Field Water database
- Application optimization
- KPI Reviews to Verify Optimization
- Single-vendor efficiency for multiple product and service categories
The right people and right equipment to get the job done.
Serving our customers means having a team with the expertise to find solutions and troubleshoot in real-time, all while getting the job done safely and efficiently.
H2prO ClO2 GENERATION
Safe on-site ClO2 generation for high-volume treatment of fresh and produced water. With a small footprint, low power and labor requirements, Rockwater can provide best-in-class water treatment.
- FIELD ENGINEERING TEAM
- TRAINED EQUIPMENT OPERATORS
- FLUID TECHNICIANS
- AUTOMATION TECHNICIANS
- FIELD COORDINATORS
- POLYMER & WATER CHEMISTS
- DRY FR SPECIALISTS
- ANALYTICAL LAB TECHS
- GENERATES ClO2 IN WATER
(NO REACTION CHAMBER)
- VACUUM-BASED SYSTEM (NO PUMPS)
- AUTOMATED DOSAGE & MONITORING
- AUTOMATED ALERTS & ALARMS
- MAXIMUM AQUEOUS CONCENTRATION
- OF 3,000PPM (0.3%) ClO2
- LOW TO HIGH VOLUME TREATMENTS (100-5,000 LBS)
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT REACTION (> 95%)
Field Equipment and Technology
On-The-Fly Chemical Application
On-Site Dry FR Application
Dry Chemical Feed Equipment
Automated Inventory Management
Take Your Well Further With On-Site Chemical Services!
Let us show you how end-to-end chemistry can improve your well performance and reduce your overall chemical spend.